Wednesday, August 3, 2011

And So It Begins...


" When you eliminate the illogical, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Welcome to The Conspiracy Chronicles!

I have always been fascinated by the above quote. The concept that due to statistical probability, we can determine the most probable outcomes in an impossibly complex situation is humbling to say the least. The most educated and intelligent among us already know: The more you know, the more you realize you don't know.

I'll be digging deep for breakthrough information on the most convincing and intriguing conspiracy theories out there including, but most certainly not limited to: aliens and UFOs, 9/11 and the World Trade Center, paranormal activity, control through religion and cults, the New World Order (one of my personal favs), secret societies, and anything else I can get my crazy little hands on! If you have any requests for topics, please feel free to leave a comment to let me know and I'll get right on it!!!

Conspiracy theorists, UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment